Each week, millions of people tune in to watch the hit CBS reality show “Undercover Boss”, where the head of corporations disguises themselves to find out what’s really going on at their companies.
Undercover Investor Show provides a great way for investors to see what’s happening in the front lines of the companies they would like to invest in. The stakes can be huge for an investor, with the help of Influential People Media group can help investors to participate and discover the company of their choice to see if it is the right fit for their investment and help to make positive changes for improvement for the company of their choice, with opportunities to enrich their brand, profit, and increase visibility for the investors.
What do the Undercover Investor show producers look for?
- A willing investor to help an existing startup company since that’s what the show is all about. You can nominate an investor to be on the show.
- Diversity is important to us. The show seeks varied ethnicities among investors, entrepreneurs, bosses and employees, different industries and assorted locations across the country.
- Investor company has at least over $500,000 in revenue.
- CEO Investor preferred.
- The investor must be willing to give up eight to 10 days of his or her time for filming.
- Investor Company/Companies must be in the U.S.
- An investor must give at least $20,000 or more in rewards to a startup existing company or an employee in the startup company who have an existing start-up business (Investor can work together with the employee as well in the process..)
- An existing start-up company that needs investor help to grow their business.
What are the benefits of appearing on the Undercover Investor Show?
- Investors have the chance to visit the existing startup company of their choice and truly understand how their company operates, which is invaluable.
- You have the opportunity to give back and show your appreciation for existing start-up entrepreneurs to make their company a success.
- Your return on your investment is significant. There is a small fee of $5,500 fee to participate (to pay our filming crews, makeovers, and travel expenses); you’re only responsible for the $20,000 or more reward at the end of the show. This is approximately what it would cost to purchase two 30-second advertising spots during the show, but you will get considerably more visibility and esteem by appearing on the hour-long program.
How can the Influential People Media group help?
- We can give you a list of companies that are looking for an investor who have been nominated.
- Getting on Undercover Investor Show isn’t easy. It’s a long, involved process with numerous interviews, site visits, and time commitments.
- Influential People Media Group helps investors and their CEOs attract the attention of television media to get this vital type of exposure.
- We help investors to find out more about the startup company they want to invest in; on the show.
- We do not produce the show, nor do we select the startup company, the show features.